NFL FLAG North Geogia is based on the following principles:
Every professional player in the NFL started playing as youths for the simple love of the game. With instruction from Head Coaches, an official NFL FLAG Rule Book, NFL FLAG Players from Milton Georgia will have the opportunity to learn and enhance their football fundamentals, develop new friendships, and engage in healthy competition.
NFL FLAG Milton Georgia believes every youth has a right to play and have fun. Our program is for everyone, regardless of race, gender, religion, or ability level. There are no tryouts and no team cuts. We do everything in our power to ensure that every NFL FLAG Milton Player gets equal playing time.
With the number of youth concussions in tackle football rising every year, NFL FLAG Milton believes that safety must always come first. With NFL FLAG Milton Football, every NFL FLAG Player gets the enjoyment of playing football in an organized, team environment, with the safety benefits of participating in a non-contact sport; that’s the best of both worlds! Head coaches and trained officials will also be present at all games and practices to enforce safe play.
Helping children develop character is as important to NFL FLAG Milton as learning football fundamentals. The lessons each player will learn including teamwork, fair play, and good sportsmanship, will be lessons NFL FLAG Milton Players can take with them for life.
WHEN WE PLAY?
NFL FLAG Football Milton is played on weekends, year round, with a training component that will help all players increase their speed and agility as well as increasing their mental toughness and confidante.
WHO CAN PLAY?
NFL FLAG FOOTBALL is for boys and girls 4 to 15 and all skill levels. There are no tryouts or drafts of any kind. Team Coaches are instructed to give all players equal playing time.
WHY CHOOSE NFL FLAG FOOTBALL?
NFL FLAG Football Milton believes participation in an organized youth sports activity is about more than just the sport; it’s about the entire experience for the parent and child.
* Use of Orientations to introduce new teams and individuals to the game and its rules prior to the beginning of a season
* Players are pre and post tested on speed, this helps build both enthusiasm and competition for the ball players
* No Tryouts! No Drafts! Everyone Plays – Every Game!
* No Required Practices! (Optional practice organized by the coach)
* All Coaches are subject to a background check and are certified.
* League Representatives are always on-site to offer assistance.
* Special Requests to play on the same team with a friend or sibling are honored! (Exceptions may apply due to age or team roster size)
* Game rules and league policies are reviewed at the conclusion of each season to determine where improvements can be made to both the game and the organization
* Our Leagues promote having fun, playing safe, and getting active in a healthy competitive environment while rewarding the value of good sportsmanship, leadership, and teamwork skills.
Content copyright . Tim Lester. All rights reserved.